Hop in the cab and go for a ride! Too small to ride the big coasters? No worries, this mini coaster is perfect for a young thrill seeker in training. Introduce your little ones to a lifelong love of roller coasters on Lucy's Crabbie Cabbies!
This pint-sized coaster has turns, twists, hills and dips. Prepare to climb 8 feet high on a miniature steel roller coaster and plummet back down for a bumpy fun ride. Hold on because once you think you’ve finished, you’ll be taken around the track a second time! The series of airtime bumps makes for a ride that kids of all ages can enjoy! Best of all, even parents can go along for the ride.
There’s no better first roller coaster for young enthusiasts to enjoy! This cab ride is big enough to cause a thrill but small enough for younger guests to enjoy as well. Lucy’s Crabbie Cabbies is located right in Planet Snoopy!
Height Requirement: 40” minimum or 36” and accompanied by a supervising companion. Guests over 60” must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A junior steel rollercoaster with mild drops, bumps and turns.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.