Get your motors runnin’ and head out on the speedway with Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the PEANUTS™ gang to compete in one of the hottest races around -- the PEANUTS™ 500. After choosing their own colorful, pint-sized stock car, young race car drivers will zoom down the straightaways and prove their mettle in the tight, hair-pin curves. Never mind the fixed order of the cars or the fixed speed of the PEANUTS™ 500; this stock car race still demands a hefty amount strategy to get the glory of a win. Lap after lap, kiddos are sure to have a blast during their entire time on Snoopy’s oval speedway, all the way to the checkered flag. If your young racers have a need for speed, get them to the track so they can take their marks and go for gusto at the PEANUTS™ 500.
Height Requirement: 36” minimum or accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- This children’s ride allows guests to ride in their own car that whips around an oblong track.
- Maximum Weight – 275 lb. per car.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.