“Three…two…one…California’s Great America, we have lift off.” Have you ever dreamed of being an astronaut? Young flyers can get a crash course on space flight from Captain Snoopy and his trusty assistant Woodstock on Snoopy’s Space Race ride. After choosing their own colorful spaceship, the newest fleet of astronauts will take cues from America’s favorite beagle as they practice leaving the earth’s atmosphere and rocketing straight through space to the moon. But, there’s a glitch in this mission: once riders return to the earth’s orbit, there’s no control room to guide them along. California’s Great America, we have a problem! Instead, the novice astronauts will have to navigate outer space manually, floating up and down and spinning around without any concern for gravity. But, rest assured, while this crazy lunar mission provides one of the most out-of-this-world experiences imaginable, it also serves up some galactic-sized smiles and belly laughs.
Height Requirement: Maximum 54”. No hand-held infants.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A circular children’s ride where riders use a handle to pump their car upwards to a height of 6 feet.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.