Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in donation tickets. California’s Great America is proud to give back to our community and strives to support non-profit organizations throughout Northern California through the donation of admission tickets to be used in fundraising activities.
California's Great America is accepting requests for ticket donations for the 2021 season. We ask that you please fill out an official donation request through our Donation Match profile to be considered. Thank you!
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Northern California.
- Organizations are limited to four (4) California’s Great America Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, only submission that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.