Ticket Donation Requests
California’s Great America is proud to give back to our community and strives to support non-profit organizations throughout Northern California through the donation of admission tickets to be used in fundraising activities.
All donation requests must be submitted through the California’s Great America organization profile on DonationMatch. A ticket request does not guarantee a donation. California’s Great America no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your request.
To apply for a donation from California’s Great America, please create a profile on DonationMatch and request our tickets through the site.
Thank you for your interest in making a ticket donation request.
Criteria for Ticket Donations
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Northern California.
- Organizations are limited to four (4) California’s Great America Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, only submission that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
Those Who Automatically Do Not Qualify
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.