Ticket Donation Requests
California’s Great America is no longer accepting donation requests for the 2019 season. We ask that you please check back on or after the first week of January 2020 for additional information and an opportunity to complete your request. Thank you for all that you and your organization do to better your community and the lives in it!
Criteria for Ticket Donations
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Northern California.
- Organizations are limited to four (4) California’s Great America Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, only submission that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
Those Who Automatically Do Not Qualify
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.