Say hello to lovable Woodstock, Snoopy’s best bud. This little yellow bird is the ultimate trusty, feathered friend – always ready to lend a wing to Snoopy’s zany adventures. Sadly, though, Woodstock’s flying skills aren’t quite as strong as his loyalty. While in flight, he’s up, down and all around! Woodstock Express roller coaster, in the heart of Planet Snoopy, will take you on a wild and crazy trip just like Woodstock’s flights – up, down and all around. And that’s just the beginning. Even though this coaster might be pint-sized just like our buddy Woodstock, it has all the heart, soul and exhilarating speed of a soaring eagle, offering fantastic thrills for everyone in the family to enjoy together. Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this classic ride will turn all kiddos into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
Height Requirement: 46” minimum or 40” and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A junior steel rollercoaster with mild drops, bumps and turns.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain the proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down in the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.