Buckle up, because it’s going to be a bumpy ride! Take a ride alone or grab a passenger as your sidekick. Once you’re buckled, grab the wheel, step on the accelerator and get ready to bump and push your way around in classic bumper car style—but watch out for crazy drivers as you may crash into competition. But don’t worry, the big rubber bumpers will allow you to bounce right off of the other cars and you’ll be on your way to bumping your next favorite “frenemy.” Take the chance of getting spun out as you swerve, whip, spin and bump to your heart’s wild desire.
Get behind the wheel of one of these classic bumper cars and enjoy bumper-to-bumper traffic for once! The Rue le Dodge bumper cars ride is a park mainstay that has entertained generations. Keep your eye on the track because you never know when someone has their eye on your car!
Height Requirement: 48” minimum.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A bumper car ride where guests drive cars one way around a circular track. Riders will experience strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing direction and forces.
- An individual shoulder strap positioned across the chest and under the arm of each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, next brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive, and Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have an individual accompany them to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Note: Avoid head-on collisions.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.