Take a rest break from the coasters and catch a flight that soars right over Great America on a joyful ride! This ride is the best way to get from here to there while enjoying a great view of California's Great America from the air! It’s the perfect joyride to take in the park. You’ll travel in your very own personal gondola at a peaceful pace from the front of the park all the way to the back or from the back to the front.
Begin your flight journey on Delta Flyer near Flight Deck and end at Eagles Flight near Psycho Mouse. Or hop on in reverse and travel from next to Psycho Mouse back up to Orleans Place!
On this epic journey, riders are leisurely lifted high in the sky over the entire park and are treated to an amazing 360-degree view of Great America, nearby Levi’s Stadium and all of Santa Clara. Sit back, relax and take in the breathtaking views of Silicon Valley. The park-crossing gondola is original to Great America from its opening in 1976.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A cable car ride with gondolas suspended from an overhead moving cable.
- Maximum Weight – 680lb. per cabin.
- A door with a safety lock secures all riders in a cabin.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm with a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests who do not have appropriate observed behavior and handheld infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit. Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Note: Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated in the gondolas, but can be left in a designated area in the exit outside the station.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.