Good grief! Our buddy Charlie Brown just can’t get a break. Every time he tries to do something that sounds easy -- like flying a kite -- it gets tangled up in the same, pesky tree. Drat! This tree must be really hungry – and particularly hungry for kites. Poor Charlie Brown needs help! Can you climb up the kite eating tree and help him get it down?
As soon as pint-sized kite-savers board our Kite-Eating Tree ride, they’ll start grinning as wide as the tree canopy. This miniature drop ride will lift kiddos up, up, up to tree-top levels of 20 feet and then, with unexpected jiggles that might just cause unexpected giggles, bounce them gently up and down until they return to the ground. Here’s a fun idea for parents from Charlie Brown: Ask your children if trees really eat kites and see what they might say!
Height Requirement: Between 36” and 60” to ride or be accompanying a rider between 36” and 60” tall.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- This children’s ride hoists riders up in the air and provides a gently yet bouncy trip down.
- Maximum Weight – 700 lb. per ride
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm that includes a hand and two functioning legs. Guests may ride with one leg amputation; amputation must be at the knee or below. Guests with the leg amputation must be at least 42” tall to ride or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Lower body casts (foot, lower leg, etc.) are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.