Are you ready to feel the gravitational force as you spin round and round nonstop? Take a spin on this dizzying ride that is fun for all ages! This exciting attraction will be sure to make you smile as you spin around at top speeds with absolutely no control over where your car will take you.
Pick your lucky car, hop in and get prepared for a thrill! Five groups of five cars spin on two axes, ensuring you’ll never see the same thing twice. In fact with the speed of the ride, you won’t know what you’re looking at as you spin round and round. This ride pins riders to the side of their car with no way of moving—making them laugh and scream for more!
This Great America classic has been at the park since opening day in 1976. Grab your family and friends and enjoy the wild dizzy ride!
Height Requirement: 46” minimum or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- With cars mounted on rotating arms, Guests experience strong acceleration, changing force and quick direction changes.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the rider has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted ride.
- Alternate Access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Note: Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.