RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
California’s Great America and Electronic Arts (EA) have teamed up to create a first-of-its-kind guest experience at Great America. This dynamic attraction features settings and characters from EA’s critically acclaimed Mass Effect™ videogame series developed by BioWare™.
Height Requirement: 44” minimum.
Riders climb aboard motion-based seating and wear 3D glasses as they are taken on a thrilling adventure. A live performer narrates the journey and appears to interact seamlessly with the next-generation 3D visuals. These elements are integrated with motion seating, high tech sound and other 4D effects to create a truly compelling and immersive attraction. Guests travel through space to a distant planet, face off against bigger than life adversaries and ultimately help save the day.
The attraction features the largest and highest resolution 3D LED screen in the world with incredible 4K resolution and more than 8 million pixels on the screen.
This combination of technology and creative videogame content is ushering in a new wave of entertainment innovation in amusement parks.
Ride Safety Information
- This is a motion simulator ride where Guests will experience a 3D movie with water effects, smells and interaction with a live performer.
- There are no restraints on this attraction. Guests must remain seated during the duration of the ride.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities to include one functioning arm, and one functioning leg. Assisted listening devices available upon request. Please see a Town Hall or Rides Supervisory Team Member for assistance.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available through the entrance. Guests may transfer to a motion-based seat or may remain in their wheelchair. When transferring, guests must be able to walk independently or be assisted by a member of their party.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.