RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Since its debut in 2013, Gold Striker has set the standard for what the modern wooden roller coaster should emulate and is where the gold rush meets an adrenaline rush. Gold Striker has been so well received that Amusement Today’s Golden Ticket Awards have named it one of the world’s Top 10 wooden coasters every year since its launch.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Positioned at the front of the park, creating a grand entrance to the right of Carousel Columbia, Gold Striker is the tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster in Northern California - standing 108.2 feet high and traveling 53.7 miles per hour.
Gold Striker’s signature initial descent tunnel is the longest on any wooden coaster and keeps riders in the dark on night rides. The coaster’s expertly engineered twists and turns, designed by Great Coasters International, create a “relentless” feeling throughout the ride. Be sure to strike gold on Gold Striker during your next visit!
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed wooden roller coaster with high speed airtime humps, quick turns and enclosed tunnels.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities which must include a minimum of one full functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit or Fast Lane Entrance. Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Fast Lane Entrance to the ride platform. Please use the intercom at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit of one rider in a wheelchair and one companion in the lift at a time.
- Note: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.