The safety of our guests and associates is always our top priority, and our security program is constantly evolving. California’s Great America implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park and mobile unit security patrols, enhanced in-park law enforcement coverage including K-9 units as well as full metal detection and bag checks for all incoming guests and associates. We have also made several enhancements to multiple security systems that are not visible to guests.
For the safety of our guests and associates, guests who violate the following rules will be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets:
- No re-entry after 7 p.m.
- No running or any behavior that is unruly, disruptive, offensive or illegal in nature
- No intoxication or other signs of impairment that result in irresponsible behavior
- No foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- No clothing with rude, vulgar, offensive language or graphics
- No costumes, masks or full-face makeup may be worn, including clothing that disguises or alters identity
- No verbal or physical harassment of park associates or guests
- Guests must follow instructions of park associates
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.