California’s Great America will celebrate the July 4th holiday weekend with fireworks set to patriotic music each night from July 1-4. Additionally, current and past military men and women will be honored with free park admission (with valid ID) July 1-4 and can bring up to 6 guests for just $22.99 each.
In addition, on July 4th, Coca-Cola will create an in-park destination near Food Festival with tasting samples of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero, a giant interactive inflatable, a photo booth and a prize wheel.
Fourth of July VIP Dining Experience
Looking for the VIP treatment this July 4th? Guests can purchase tickets to a VIP dining experience at Great America Pavilion, which will feature a gourmet buffet and VIP fireworks seating. Doors open at 7 p.m. for craft beer (drinks not included) and snacks. Dinner will be served from 7:30-9:30 in Great America Pavilion with dessert and coffee from 8-10 p.m. and fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
- Chilled shrimp with watermelon salsa tostada
- Sushi with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce
- Strawberry, feta and walnut Bibb salad
- BLT salad
- Country potato salad
- Grilled teriyaki chicken with pineapple relish
- Smoked Maggie Brown's ribs
- Cornbread pudding with house chipotle barbecue sauce
- Nacho station
- Old-fashioned pies and cakes
- Watermelon granita shooters
Tickets will be available for purchase at Great America Pavilion on July 4 for $29.99