Cabana Rentals« Go Back
Standard Cabana Rental Includes:
- Up to six (6) guests in cabana (includes adults and children). You may add up to two additional guests to the cabana at a cost of $5.00 per additional person. This add-on may be purchased on-site and is not available for purchase online. Total group size is limited to eight (8). Any groups larger than 8 will need to rent additional cabanas.
- Patio Table with four (4) Chairs
- Two (2) Chaise Lounge Chairs
- One (1) secured safe in Cabana
- One (1) all-day tube rental
- Poolside menu with order taken and delivered right to your cabana. Cabana Food and Beverage Service (Food/beverage not included with cabana rental. Food/beverage may not be brought into the pool.)
Island Oasis Cabana Includes:
- Up to 15 guest in cabana (includes adults and children)
- Dining table with 8 chairs
- Four resort style lounge chairs
- Section for relaxation
- One flat screen TV
- Kids corner with tables and chairs
- One secured safe in cabana
- Six all-day tube rental
- Poolside menu with order taken and delivered right to your cabanaCabana Food and Beverage Service (Food/beverage not included with cabana rental. Food/beverage may not be brought into the pool.)
- Cabanas must be purchased 48 hours prior to visit date. You may reserve a cabana on the day of your visit, if available.
- The Cabanas are located in Boomerang Lagoon and Great Barrier Reef Wavepool. Island Oasis Cabana is located in Great Barrier Reef, right of First Aid
- The Cabanas open at 11am and close when Boomerang Bay closes. Check the website for Boomerang Bay operating times.
- Cabana check-in occurs between 11am - 4pm. You must arrive by 4pm to claim your reservation. We do not hold reservations past 4pm and we do not issue refunds for late arrivals.
- For security purposes, the cabana tents do not fully close. Cabana guests should use the changing areas located near Great Barrier Reef Wavepool.
- While the general public is restricted from the cabana area, cabana guests are encouraged to lock all valuables in their secured safe as California’s Great America is not responsible for articles that are lost or stolen.
- Cabana Rental purchases and reservations are non-refundable and guests must bring their e-Ticket at time of check in.
Please call the California’s Great America at 408-988-1776 with any questions about cabanas. All reservations must be made online and must be paid for at the time of the reservation. We do not accept reservations over the phone.