Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes your campsite (tent not included) along with admission to the park on August 11 after 5:30PM and all day on August 12, a Friday Night Movie, S'mores with Snoopy, breakfast in the Picnic Grove and early ride times!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at California's Great America! Each campsite accommodates a 4-person tent. Campers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (18+ years old).
Friday, August 11
- 5:30PM - 6PM, Check-in at 2401 Agnew Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- 6PM - 6:30PM, Tent Set Up in Picnic Grove (tents are not provided by the park)
- 6:30PM - 10PM, Enjoy the Park
- 8:30PM - 10PM, Friday Night Movie at the Great America Theater (time subject to change)
- 10PM - 10:30PM, S'mores with Snoopy
Saturday, August 12
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM, Breakfast in the Picnic Grove
- 8:30AM - 9AM, Load Out
- 9AM - 10AM, Early Ride Time
- 10AM, Park Opens
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people. Tents are not provided by the park.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
- Alcohol, camp stoves, BBQs, grills and lanterns are not allowed on the property for this event.
- All camp gear is subject to inspection.
- Tents are not provided by the park.
- Check-in is at the park's employee entrance (2401 Agnew Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054)
- Schedule is subject to change.
All Proceeds Benefit: