New for 2021: Guests may not bring bags of any kind, including purses, backpacks, or diaper bags, into the park during Halloween Haunt. Learn More.
The safety of our guests and associates is always our top priority, and our security program is constantly evolving. California’s Great America implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park and mobile unit security patrols, enhanced in-park law enforcement coverage including K-9 units as well as full metal detection and bag checks for all incoming guests and associates. We have also made several enhancements to multiple security systems that are not visible to guests.
For the safety of our guests and associates, guests who violate the following rules will be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets:
- New for 2021: Guests may not bring bags of any kind, including purses, backpacks, or diaper bags, into the park during Halloween Haunt. NOTE: Guests who require health accommodations may bring a bag no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” containing only medically necessary items into the park. All bags will be searched prior to entry.
- Costume masks, face paint or costume attire are not allowed into Halloween Haunt. Leave the scary stuff to us. Guests may not enter wearing trench coats or flak jackets. NOTE: This does not apply to masks meant to reduce the spread of germs. All guests age 5 and older are required to wear a face covering while indoors unless actively eating or drinking.
- No cameras or photography is permitted inside our haunted mazes or scare zones. Violation of this rule is means of dismissal from the park.
- There is no age requirement to enter Halloween Haunt, but we recommend all guests be 13 years or older due to the nature of the event.
- No re-entry after 7 p.m.
- No running or any behavior that is unruly, disruptive, offensive or illegal in nature
- No intoxication or other signs of impairment that result in irresponsible behavior
- No foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- No clothing with rude, vulgar, offensive language or graphics
- No verbal or physical harassment of park associates or guests
- Guests must follow instructions of park associates
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.